FMBR(Fluidized Media Bio Reactor)
Fluidized Media Reactor is a attached growth Waste water treatment process.
Flock forming organism’s form clusters or attach to available surfaces. The Fluidized Media Reactor carrier material allows high biomass concentrations per cubic meter of material, which:
- Increases the specific volumetric capacity of activated sludge tanks
- Controls biomass activity
- Reduces operating cost
Such kind of operation is generally classified as Hybrid Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR).
- Significant reduction in space requirement due to high surface area & loading rate of media.
- Reduced power and operating costs
- No moving parts , less maintenance
- Directly convertible to MBR system with minor modifications
- Municipal & industrial projects
- Housing Societies
- Commercial Complexes
- Industrial Offices & Park.
- Small Communities.
- Shopping Centres.
- Hotels, Resorts, Golf Courses & clubs.